We pay attention to your banking needs and have services to make you more efficient.
Bank "on the go" with Mobile Banking
If you have a Web-enabled cellular phone, PDA or other device, you can now bank on the go with Bank of Michigan.
Mobile Banking User Guide
With Mobile Banking, you can:
- Securely access your deposit accounts
- View your account balances
- View detailed transaction history
- Transfer between accounts
- Locate offices and ATMs
Use Mobile Banking to access your:
- Checking Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Money Market Accounts
What you need to access Mobile Banking:
- Web-enabled cellular phone, PDA or other device with wireless data connection
- Any make, model or service provider
Sign up today on our Web site or your Mobile Device. It’s easy!
- If you are new to Online Banking, click on the Online Banking logon, then click Enroll to sign up
- Existing Online Banking users using a PC, simply logon to your Online Banking account with your existing User ID, click the Options tab, then click Mobile Settings and follow the easy instructions
- Existing Online Banking users using a mobile device, go to https://www.airteller.com/bankofmi and simply logon to your Online Banking account
- Remember to save our mobile URL as a bookmark on your mobile device for quick and easy access