At Bank of Michigan, our personalized service and comprehensive business loan products are designed to help your business succeed.
Obtaining financing can be one of the most difficult challenges confronting any businessperson. When your business needs a competitive edge, we will work with you to create a solution, whether you need equipment financing, working capital to help you with day-to-day operations, or a loan to purchase or refinance your owner-occupied commercial real estate. Your credit needs will receive prompt, personal attention from our experienced staff.
- Buy, build or refinance commercial real estate for your business
- Purchase or lease capital equipment
- Flexible terms and rates to meet your cash flow needs
- Business lines of credit for working capital
Commercial Real Estate
Build on your business investments with one of our Commercial Real Estate programs. Use existing real estate value and assignment of leases and rents for collateral. We offer a fixed rate for an initial term of up to 60 months, and amortization schedules of up to 25 years depending on property type. Our Commercial Real Estate programs can help with the financing of:
- Non owner-occupied multi-family dwellings
- Mixed use properties
- Commercial office buildings
- Light industrial buildings
For more information on commercial real estate lending, contact Mike Sarafa.
Preferred SBA Lender
Do you need more than $100,000 in financing? Is it time to buy real estate, acquire a new business or franchise, purchase business equipment or increase working capital? We can help you find the best Small Business Administration (SBA) loan for your business.
As a preferred SBA lender, Bank of Michigan provides better, more efficient service for you and your business. Our staff has SBA experience and will help your business take full advantage of SBA loan benefits.
Use your SBA Loan for business real estate, construction, equipment, and more.
- Longer maturities than most bank loans
- Lower down payment
- Lower monthly payment
- Longer terms
- No balloon payment
- No covenants
- Multiple interest rate options (floating, adjustable, or fixed)
- Any applicable fees may be financed directly into the loan
Bank of Michigan offers a variety of SBA Loans. Not sure which one is right for you? Compare all our SBA loans here.
For more information on SBA lending, contact Barry Boozan.
* All loans are subject to credit approval.
** Consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility