About Bank of Michigan
Bank of Michigan opened on Jan. 10, 2005, to serve individual customers and small- and mid-sized businesses in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne counties with comprehensive banking services.
We pride ourselves on exemplary service, responsiveness and loyalty. Our knowledgeable staff will give you personal, courteous and efficient service every day.
Address: 30095 Northwestern Highway, Farmington Hills, MI
Telephone: (248) 865-1300
Lobby Hours: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Bank of Michigan exists to serve the banking needs of entrepreneurs and professionals in southeast Michigan by developing relationships marked by mutual loyalty and respect.
- The Bank prides itself on a set of core values that starts with integrity. Every interaction involving clients, staff, directors and others begins and ends with the goal of creating a relationship founded on integrity.
- Bank of Michigan has built a strong customer base and now benefits from the loyalty it has earned over the last several years. This loyalty is largely responsible for the bank’s ability to weather the worst financial and economic crisis in over 80 years. Similarly, the bank does not abandon its customers during difficult economic and financial times.
- Bank of Michigan is a community bank – a charter we do not take lightly. Community is our center core value. As a bank, as a corporate citizen, as employees and directors, we enjoy strong ties to our surrounding communities and the organizations within them. We aim, through our client experiences, to enhance the idea and importance of community.
- At Bank of Michigan, service means seeing it through to fruition. "It" may be a retail transaction, a loan request, solving a problem or returning a phone call. Responsiveness is our fourth core value. While we may not always have all the answers or be able to deliver good news, you will hear from us in a timely and professional manner.
- Our core values are designed to foster an environment that facilitates the goals of our clients, staff and investors. It has been a long-standing principle at Bank of Michigan that our success depends on the success of our community. Thus, our final core value is maximizing success for all our stakeholders.
Letter from the President